Re: [Ayuda] Linux pequeno para laptop

I think it depends on the list. Debian, for instance, houses a bunch of counter-elitists :). And I can't even imagine belonging to Yoper...
But my favorite list is yours.

The specs of my system are: P2, 40 MB HDD, 64K RAM.
I was thinking of Feather Linux or Damn Small Linux and installing the Mexican Spanish character set. Feather Linux looks nice and it just came out. It's based on Debian, which usually scares me, and Knoppix, which I know nothing about.

Susan