Re: [Ayuda] Linux pequeno para laptop

Susan R. Cragin wrote:

I think it depends on the list. Debian, for instance, houses a bunch of counter-elitists :). And I can't even imagine belonging to Yoper...
But my favorite list is yours.

The specs of my system are: P2, 40 MB HDD, 64K RAM.
I was thinking of Feather Linux or Damn Small Linux and installing the Mexican Spanish character set. Feather Linux looks nice and it just came out. It's based on Debian, which usually scares me, and Knoppix, which I know nothing about.

Susan

No need to fear.

Anyway, debian has a well known support, and very well documented :)

ahh, and dont try installing knoppix, it puts to many tools not very handy to day-to-day use :), install debian, and start installing depending on your needs..

You could also ask for satellital internet access, if there is not some ISP near, it could be more cheaper than doing long distance calls.

Gustavo

P.S. Im a happy debian user x)

<!---- Insert your flame below this tag ---->

--