RE: [Ayuda] Linux pequeno para laptop

"The specs of my system are: P2, 40 MB HDD, 64K RAM."

?64K? Wow, It?s a Commodore 64 !!!!  ;D

ok, ok, with a little more RAM (64MB today is nothing, maybe 256 make the
difference) and a Debian installation (believe me, when you know how to move
in Debian, it?s easy, don?t be afraid, in principle it?s a little hard, but
you can survive), that machine will become a rocket. (Well, actually, almost
any distro fine tuned is a rocket)

The setup that I think you can put in the box without putting more RAM could
be:

	- WindowMaker
	- For office: OO is a brick for that RAM, but you can use Abiword, Gnumeric
and MagicPoint
	- For email.- Thunderbird
	- Web browser.- Firefox
	- Graphics.- GIMP

...and it?s all, Folks!!

Good Luck and when you finally set-up you machine, you can tell us what you
do and share the experience.

Alex.