Re: [Ayuda] Linux pequeno para laptop

Susan R. Cragin wrote:

I think it depends on the list. Debian, for instance, houses a bunch of counter-elitists :). And I can't even imagine belonging to Yoper...
But my favorite list is yours.

The specs of my system are: P2, 40 MB HDD, 64K RAM.

¿no serán 40 GB de HDD y 64 MB de RAM?

I was thinking of Feather Linux or Damn Small Linux and installing the Mexican Spanish character set. Feather Linux looks nice and it just came out. It's based on Debian, which usually scares me, and Knoppix, which I know nothing about.

Una máquina con procesador Pentium II debería poder correr cualquier Linux contemporáneo sin ningún problema
Debian Woody
Gentoo 2004.2
Fedora Core 2
SuSE 9.2
Mandrake 10.0
Knoppix 3.4 MX
Slackware 9.1
Sólamente sería un poco lento trabajar con tan poca memoria, pero con suficiente swap y reiniciando seguido Firefox, OOo y Thunderbird no debe ponerse tan lento.

Susan