[Ayuda] Escrito enviado a Ben Ezzel.

Ahi te va el escrito que estoy seguro que NO tiene buena calidad en Ingles pero creo que lo va a entender.
Lo envie a ben en ezzell org
http://www.ezzell.org/fiction.html

Hello:

First, excuseme my bad and wrong English.

My name is Iván Caballero Cano,  I live en Mexico, Guadalajara.
Im Lawyer in Computer science.

In past days I have read this book:

Object-Oriented Programming in Turbo Pascal 5.5 (Addison-Wesley Publishing Company)

And so I have found an very extraordinary form to explain the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming speaking about Pascal languaje. This book I conserve it and protect it as if outside something very important.

The concepts learned in this book they are so good that I have used them as bases to give classes on programming about Delphi. I felt the necessity to translate this book to the Spanish to be able to make some documents that serve as support to give classes to me or may be single to be able to consult the information of a easy way.

Now I want to request permission to Mr. Ben Ezzel to be able to create some document or tutorial in Spanish who will serves as support for the learning of the Delphi or lazarus language and the Object-oriented programming for the Hispanic community of free software.

I do not want to make a document that is a identical copy of the book "Object-Oriented Programming in Turbo Pascal 5.5" but in Spanish.
I understand that to make an identical copy of the book it is a crime.
I want to make a document that can perhaps contain some concepts that the book, but also can contain some adapted ideas or examples different from the present time so that they are understood more easily.

The document not yet is completed. But I want to express my idea to Mr. Ben Ezzel, perhaps it can orient to me about this.

I hope the answer very soon. Thanks to create a book like Object-Oriented Programming in Turbo Pascal 5.5.