Re: [Ayuda] Linux pequeno para laptop

Unlike many other Linux distros, any program you write that has any Debian in it has to be "free" to third parties. Free in the sense that all code has to be open.

So, maybe I used the wrong word. I think of counter-terrorists as being against terrorism but using their methods, and I think of Debian as being counter-elitist (elitist as in Microsoft) but using Microsoft-type threatening tactics.

Ten years ago, when you all were babies and the computer world was much different, people used to say Debian was for computer snobs only. Like the people from big universities like MIT and Harvard. A friend told me, if I couldn't compile my own programs from source, I shouldn't run Debian.

I am somewhat older than you. Debian may have developed a sense of humor since then, but I have stayed away.

Here is the provision from the GNU license.

b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
    whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any
    part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third
    parties under the terms of this License.

Octavio Ruiz (Ta^3) wrote:
 David Moreno Garza, who happens to be smarter than you, thinks: