Liberan Version Beta de Postgresql 7.0

http://www.postgresql.org/

Today, after 8 months of intensive development
since our last release, the PostgreSQL Global
Development Group is proud to announce the first
Beta release of PostgreSQL 7.0. The list of changes
is available here and the first beta of PostgreSQL
7.0 is available at
ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/postgresql-7.0beta1.tar.gz
and mirror sites around the world, this represents
our first public view of the upcoming release,
scheduled for April 1st.

--
"Tell me and I forget. Show me and I remember.
Involve me and I learn." -- Wise Man