Re: [Ayuda] SL que sea usado en investigación científica?

Omar:

Tal vez estés interesado en este artículo.

http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/abs_free.jsp?arNumber=1324553

Abstract:

One of the reasons scientific programmers love Linux is its less-is-more
philosophy. We can configure it to be anything from a desktop replacement
with USB port support to a blade in a large SMP compute engine to a powerful
Web server. Although Linux's market penetration in these various sectors
remains to be seen, plenty of people are pumping resources into the Linux
world. In this article, I¿ll explain why Gentoo Linux (www.gentoolinux.org)
is a good choice for scientists, and how its structure gives us the
flexibility and ease of management we need.

--
I want a WESSON OIL lease!!