LC_ALL

Hola!

Que concecuencias puede tener el cambiar el valor que tengo en LC_ALL?
Actualmente lo tengo como LC_ALL=es_ES
Si lo cambio a LC_ALL=POSIX que puede pasar?

Esto lo comento porque uso un programita que usa el sort que proporciona
textutils y recibi el sig. mensaje:

--------------------------------------
	Yesterday, I had posted a problem which was caused by the new
version of the sort program which caused ifload to break with the message
that the records were not sorted.  I now why this happened:

It turns out that the sort utility bundled with GNU textutils-2.0 is POSIX
compliant and requires the correct setting of the locale. For example, if
your locale is set by LC_ALL="eng_US" (US English), then the sort order is
different from what is expected by ifload. I could recover the original
sort order by setting my environment variable LC_COLLATE (via LC_ALL) =
POSIX.

We can now do two things if we want fullinv.sh to work with new version of
GNU textutils (2.):

1) Use LC_ALL=POSIX in our environment

--

Saludos,