From: gustavo perez <madgus en gmail com>
To: info en bsa org
Date: Jun 20, 2005 4:09 PM
Subject: Audit Information for Mexico

Hello, I'm part of a small enterprise, that works with Linux primarily
on Mexico, but we have customers that refuses to purchase licences
because they don't want to use Linux or Legal Software, we do not
provide hardware with preinstalled Windows OS, just only Linux, but we
need more information about, cause we evaluate the possibility of
migration to Linux and buy some Windows Based apps Licences for our
special customers, as consultants we need to clarify everything and we
need more information, I was received written letter about your
existence and I don't know what it means, it does not said any
relevant about nothing just some scary legal issues. (Please if you
can, specify if you are going to audit us, cause this letter).

Then, we need more information about you, if we can have the audit
software, to see and show to our customers, and if the using of Linux
as O.S. is hurting you by some way and if you come to my store, what
you'll do in that special case there is some issue for you on Mexico
to be using Linux?
If so, can you specify?
I'm using Borland JBuilder the only software from the List of BSA
Enterprises, and plugins on Linux to see Macromedia flash on my
mozilla web browser, but as JBuilder community edition I just develop
GPL software.

Please if you can provide me more information, I was filled up the
form for MyBSA.
I think both kind of software, will have benefits with this campaign,
and I need to know if you are going to hurt Free Software Community on
Mexico, because if not, I will support you in a lot of ways, some
peoples have money to buy but they need some influence like you to
proceed.

Best Regards
Thanks in advance for your help

Gustavo Guillermo Perez